Monday, August 6, 2012

Feminization Captions


BDSM "kink"?

Bubblepop's captions function like all the other captions in the genre of feminization fetishism, whether its fiction (fictionmania.tv) or videos (annamalicesissy.blogspot.com/).

The underlying structure of arousal is all the same, the idea of being thought of through social-masochistic femininity. The recurring problem with those with this fetish is the tendency of internalization the very object of sexual desire (oneself as feminine). The same process which is documented with apotemnophilia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia#Sexual_motivation

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/1287380/Sparkly-Soft-Sissy-Captions


-          - “Anonymous”



I removed your last comment precisely as I said I would. I'm going to leave this comment up for a few reasons. You link to other people's content, and supporting others is never a bad idea, even if your spirit is hateful, and it gives me a chance to talk more about me, which I love doing. (Although I do hesitate to leave anna malice's blog there since she seems to greatly dislike promoting others, even while she is stealing their content.)

You continue to baffle me, and it seems others as well, with your aggressive and negative tirades against gender identity. Clear this up for us: Do you believe in differently gendered issues? Because I believe people can just be aroused by feminization, and I believe people are differently gendered, and I believe these things are TOTALLY SEPARATE. Aside from you attacking Jack, attacking me, and attacking the previous Anonymous post, I can’t see what your position is. Nobody on this blog is out to get you for being attracted to feminization. Relax: it’s alright to like things. 

If you are actually challenging my existence and my reasons for transitioning then please state it clearly so I can respond appropriately. Are you suggesting 100% of transitioning people are doing so because of the sexual motivation you reference above? I’ll be honest, it sorta sounds like that’s what you are saying. That I was a previously straight boy who got so confused and elated by sexy ideas of slipping into panties that I decided to flip my entire life upside down. What a victim I must be oh my!

I’ll clear a little up for you as well Anonymous. Btw, I usually have absolutely no problem with people posting anonymously because not everyone wants a Google account and why should I prevent people from sharing their feelings with me? However, your continued presence on my blog means you need to identify yourself as something other than Anonymous. I don’t care what, but give yourself a name, and if you have a blog, source it. If people here agree with your words they might want to find your blog and read more about your thoughts!

About clearing things up for you: I was writing erotica before I came to the feeling femme forum in 2006. I had been role playing and having sexy ideas THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FEMINIZATION for a very, very long time. I was simply a girl online, full stop. Mind control is principally my interest, not feminization. Along with mind control I am also attracted to other psychological aspects, as well as tragic elements which, I feel, are essential to good storytelling. Nobody would care as deeply about Batman if he hadn’t such tragedy in his life, and his relationships.

 
When I discovered the Feeling Femme forum, which at the time was called the Bimbo Sanctuary (having been drawn there by the idea of bimbotization not feminization), as well as Rachel’s Haven shortly thereafter, I found myself amidst a community of people who had something I could relate to: gender issues. They didn’t all want to transition, they weren’t all differently gendered, but there was a central theme that was relevant to my life. I began captioning using feminization as a theme because that’s what people did in this community! My themes of mind control, psychological manipulation, and tragedy were still there. Read even the oldest of my captions and you'll see those themes are all over the place!



Let’s go a step further. I’ve written stories that were cisgender. You can find them on mcstories, literotica, and nifty’s under the same name I have everywhere else: bubblepopmei. Further, I’ve made captions about lesbians, and I do not consider myself a lesbian! Ideas can be sexy without having to expressly identify with them! Now the central theme in my work has been pride in being differently gendered and I try to put it in people’s faces. Yes, I’m a shemale, and yes that is absolutely totally awesome.

To an idiot my captions are the same as anyone else’s captions. To someone who can actually read, each caption is unique to the author! Some captions are focused on happy themes; some are focused on themes involving shame and humiliation. There are captions where it borders on rape and the protagonist enjoys nothing. My captions usually include a very happy person in the end. Captions sometimes involve lesbianism, sometimes they involve transgender characters, and sometimes they involve genies and magic! We have different ideas, themes, we tend towards different models, and we express ourselves with different layouts. There is so much that goes into a caption that dismissing our work is wrong. I'm certain I'm not the only one who can, at a glance, identify a short list of authors I suspect a caption was created by. 



Each author has different ideas and different interests. To boil us down to a singular point so you can use our work as evidence in some ridiculous transphobic essay is not respectful.

And yes, you are transphobic. Everything you’ve said so far is transphobic and you seem disinterested in hearing anything that contradicts your paranoid assertion that I and other differently gendered people have been so aroused by our own captions that we have destroyed our own lives. That is fundamentally dismissive and discriminatory. It is hate speech. 




Thanks for linking to some great resources, but unless you have a name, a blog, and something different to say, I’m going to uphold my previous statement: you’re through talking here.

4 comments:

  1. No source, no voice.
    Theory without any evidence is just wording hate speech in pseudo educational wrapping.

    I apologize to all of you for allowing an obvious bigot to hijack my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On another subject I was curious if you had seen this article at Salon --> http://www.salon.com/2012/08/07/trans_but_not_like_you_think/ It might be interesting to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't, thanks for the find Betty! I am definitely interested in real and personal stories. I'm reading it during breaks at work now.

    For those who are totally confused about what I am responding to in the above comment I deleted what I was replying to. Not very helpful of me, but I said I would do it.


    Basically I welcome comments, especially like Betty giving us all a source to read and hear a life story. I am not interested, however, in pretend theory where the only resources made available are wikipedia definitions.

    I'm not going to prevent anonymous comments, but I'm not going to allow disparaging remarks, even dressed up as theory without citation, that suggests we are all the same, and we are all confused. Not cool.

    that its the very point behind Betty's link. Thanks again Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well said, luv! People need to get beyond the idea that gender is an either/or, male/female, genetic binary. Our gender identity and expression is not defined by some internet article, any more than it is defined by somebody else's opinion. WE define our identity, and WE define our expression of it.

    Transvestite, transsexual, shemale, sissy, genderqueer, boi, gurl, transgender, etc. They are all just labels, words that allow others to place us in a little box. We may choose to embrace some of them, none of them, or all of them. It is OUR choice.

    You clearly know who and what you are, luv, and I applaud you for standing up and being proud of it. Not everybody will like it, and not everybody will agree with you, but you have the right to be YOU and I love you for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...