Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Smittyverse

I've been really lucky to be included as one of Smitty's recurring characters.

He's created such an exciting personification of some of my personality traits and I quite like being the villain at times as well. He's helped spread my mei-isms and he's helped promote my blog.

Thank you Smitty for including me.

Everyone take a look at me! I mean take a look at Smitty's blog so you can see me! ... And other great captions he does! I even have my own tag on his blog.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Mei. You're one of the privileged few to be part of both the Smittyverse and the Suckubus Universe because you are just that much fun to write. You even have followers loyal enough to request you as a guest star in their personalized reward cap. So keep on rocking and I'll keep including you from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...