Friday, December 30, 2011

Fairy Tales

While we're supporting fabulous things, check out the following video.


"I know exactly what I want and who I want to be." Marina and the Diamonds.

It brings the subject of fairy tales to mind and I love some of the fairy tale characters and find them very worthy to emulate in sexy photo shoots!



I was always drawn towards the villainess, their motives were often more honest and seemed something I can relate to rather than the heroine's perspective. Maleficient, the Evil Queen, Azula, they were flawed and human and desparate to clutch to whatever they had. They felt envy, my capital sin, and they had their thirsts for lust and wrath, the other sins I most competently practice.



Snow White and the Huntsman is going to be epic.

Ironically aside from their diva qualities and emotional instability, they bare little resemblance to me when it comes to the bedroom. I seriously doubt Maleficent gets uber submissive when she has her panties taken off and her legs lifted up as I do.



Holy crap I just typed "ladyboy sorceress" into google images and got my own caption! The internet knows all! Bow before me and let me consume your sex! I am someday become the personification of the scarlet woman wuahahahaha! Tremble as you give me your seed!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...