Thursday, August 7, 2014

PayPal sucks again

A few years ago I was accepting donations here by way of my PayPal. Within ONE day of opening up for donations, they limited my account, stole the money and forever prevent me from using eBay, Kickstarter, and most online shopping. Forever and without any explanation.

I setup a corporate account with my corporate. For those who are unfamiliar with the concept, corporations are separate from their board of directors. Well, they went ahead and arbitrarily closed my account again, citing fraud. There is no appeal process.

It is not fraud. I have a a legitimate corporation and I hadn't even used the Paypal account.

Utter nonsense.

Paypal has and deserves a terrible reputation with many people. I'm now designing a video game that I plan to roll out on Google Play. I will be using Google Checkout I suppose, but if you have any suggestions for a better payment provider, please let me know.

What an absurd world we live in.

1 comment:

  1. power supply titanium | Titanium Art
    Titanium art shows oakley titanium sunglasses how apple watch aluminum vs titanium the world titanium septum jewelry of art has changed titanium headers over time and how the world of art and culture has changed cobalt vs titanium drill bits over time. From the creative minds of

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...