Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Topless Tuesdays

I touched on this before but wanted to reiterate that my tumblr is where I'm posting more pics of me and sexy stuff. I think I'm going to also post the topless tuesdays pics here as well, but all the naughty gifs and stuff are better suited on tumblr.

Last week I had a topless pic of me wearing a masque. I love Halloween and when I saw this it seemed like a good way of keeping anonymous anyone who wanted to join me on webcam. I have had a lot of interest from girls but their stumbling block was revealing their identify. This should solve that in an elegant way.

Of course my tumbr also posts to my twitter, so you can find me there as well! 

@bubblepopmei on twitter
bublepopmei.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the new hair, Bubble. It's gorgeous!
    Just to let you know tho, there's a slight typo in your post. In your tumblr address, you've only put one B in the middle of Bubble! After just following you on Tumblr, I can confirm it should have two. :)

    Sorry, I'm not trying to be anal, just helping out those followers of yours that may not have English as their first language.

    Coleen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...