Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shemale Dick Patrol

Miss Anonymous asks:

I want to get a dildo with a suction cup for training purposes. I have been using skinny broom sticks for practice. They are about 3/4" wide. I can get about 7 or almost 8" in without too much discomfort. What length and width and color should I get? Is there anything else I need to know about buying a dildo, except not to have a nervous breakdown at the adult bookstore when I am standing at the counter asking for what I want?


That's a great question. When I was at the Everything to do with Sex show, this was exactly what we discussed.

I recommend a cyberskin dong, they look and feel realistic. When you store it, cover it in corn starch powder and keep it in a separate bag than your other toys.



You'll be standing there whimpering, trying to decide dark and white meat. In my experience, the sales girls love watching the dilemma unfold and, again in my experience, they are amused when you bring a gorgeous black toy to cash with a blush.



I'm also a fan of balls. I want to feel them press against me as I take Mr. Toy deep.

You can also get vibrating options in some of the dongs, with different speeds or, in the case of my friend who I am so jealous of... intermittent and random buzzing pulses.


Don't be a hero and get a mammoth dong your first time out. These 6-7 inches look incredible.

Have fun with the experience: the fear, the shame, the choices, the positive salesgirls, and the outcome.

4 comments:

  1. Nice post! I want to get me a dildo with a suction cuo too...and I've been thinking of a vibrating bullet also, just so i can leave it inside while I fo my girly chores!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suction based dildos are awesome. For your first time I don't recommend anything over 7 inches or 1 1/2" thick.

    But I have a question as to which type of dildos are best for sucking on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my answer would be the same; A realistic dong with veins and texture that really inspires the act.

    You may want something shorter to be comfortable, or something longer to challenge yourself, but in all regards I feel it is more enjoyable to have realistic looking dongs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome theme for discussion.. and photos.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...